Measurement size There are two installation methods of […]
There are two installation methods of louver: concealed installation and open installation. The size of louver shall be measured according to different assembly methods during purchase. The length of the louver concealed in the lattice should be the same as the height of the window, but the width should be 1-2cm smaller than the left and right of the window. If the louver is hung outside the window, its length should be about 10 cm longer than the height of the window, and its width should be about 5 cm wider than both sides of the window, so as to ensure its good shading effect. Generally speaking, small rooms such as kitchen and toilet are suitable for concealed blinds, while large rooms such as living room, bedroom and study are suitable for open blinds.
Look at quality
The blade of the louver is an important part of the louver. When choosing louvers, it's best to first touch whether the louver blades are smooth and even, and see if each blade will have burr. Generally speaking, the louver with good quality has better treatment on the blade details, especially the louver blade made of plastic, wood and bamboo, if it has better texture, its service life will be longer.
The adjusting rod is also an important part of the louver. The regulating rod of the louver has two functions, one is to adjust the lifting switch of the louver, the other is to adjust the angle of the blade. When checking the regulating rod, first hang the louver flat and pull it to see whether the lifting switch is smooth, and then turn the regulating rod to see whether the turning of the blade is also flexible.
Blades, all accessories including wire frame, regulating rod, stay wire, small accessories on regulating rod, etc. shall be kept in the same color.
Feel the smoothness of blade and wire frame by hand. The product with good quality is smooth and flat without the feeling of pricking hands.
Open the curtain and test the opening and closing function of the blade
Turn the regulating rod to open the blades, and keep a good levelness between the blades, that is, the spacing between the blades is symmetrical, and the blades are kept straight without the sense of bending up and down. When the blades are closed, the blades shall be consistent with each other without light leakage.
Check the deformation resistance
After the blade is opened, press down the blade with hand force to make the stressed blade bend down, and then release the hand quickly. If the blades quickly return to the horizontal state without bending, it indicates that the quality is qualified.
Test the automatic locking function
When all blades are closed, pull the cable to roll up the blades. At this time, pull the stay wire to the right, and the blade shall be locked automatically to maintain the corresponding rolling state, neither continuing to roll up, nor loosening and sliding down. Otherwise, there is a problem with the locking function.
Measure the frame size
1. Width measure the width of the window frame from left to right. The widest dimension of the upper, middle and lower part of the window is the suitable width of the window frame.
2. Height measure the height of the window frame from top to bottom. The maximum size of left, middle and right of the window is the suitable height of the window frame.
Measure the size of inner frame
1. The width of the inner frame of the window is measured from left to right, and the minimum width of the upper, middle and lower part of the window is further reduced by 1cm, which is the suitable width of the inner frame.
2. Height measure the height of the inner frame of the window from top to bottom. The minimum height of the left, middle and right of the window is the suitable height of the outer frame.
3. Make sure that the window depth is enough for the shutter blade to move freely, and different shutter installation methods require different window depth.
4. 8 cm depth is required for fixed or flat installation.
5. During push-pull installation, in addition to the width of the product blade, the number of layers of the product to be installed shall also be considered.
6. Generally, the two-layer push-pull should ensure that the blade movement needs a depth of 15cm, and the single leaf needs a depth of 10cm; the folding installation needs to reserve a depth of 10cm.